Today's recipe is super easy and quick to do. Do not mind the long name, it's a mouthful, I know...
And they may look complicated but I can assure you that they are not. At all. And they are really good!
Here's the recipe...
Chèvre mini tarts with Zucchini and Rosemary
for 7 mini tarts
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 300g zucchini
- 1 Tbs virgin olive oil
- 100g chèvre cheese
- 2 tsp rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- Round pastry cutter, 10 cm diameter
- Extend the pastry on a baking sheet and cut out the circles. Discard the rest of the pastry and put the circles with enough space between them in the baking sheet.
- Cut the zucchini in long strips.
- Once all the zucchini is sliced, put it in a coliander with a teaspoon of salt. Mix it well and let it rest for 30 minutes, in order to eliminate the water. Once the time has passed, drain it either with your fingers or by placing in on a paper towel.
- In a small bowl, mix the rosemary and the chèvre.
- Pre-heat the oven at 200ºC (400ºF).
- In order to assemble the mini tarts: put a tablespoon of the cheese and rosemary mix on the circles of pastry. Be sure to leave a rim of 1 cm. Put the zucchini on it (previously drained), in the shape of a flower. Put salt and pepper to taste and a drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 45 minutes, until the zucchini looks golden.
I told you they were easy! And look how cute they are!
You won't be able to eat just one!
If you want the pdf with the recipe,