Today's recipe is another easy one. It involves pears and blackberries and brown sugar and not much more. Really easy.
In fact, you don't even need a tart mold.
It's sweet but not sickly sweet, it's the perfect dessert after a big meal.
Rustic Pear and Blackberry Tart
- 1 recipe for a pie crust (or just buy one)
- 2 Tbs brown sugar
- 6 small pears
- 90g blackberries
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- melted butter
- Pre-heat the oven at 190ºC (375ºF).
- Roll the crust into a circle and put it on a baking parchment and over an oven rack. Paint it with the melted butter.
- Peal and slice the pears thinly. Put them on the crust as the photo shows, slightly overlapping. Leave a 2cm border.
- Put the blackberries on the tart, well distributed.
- In a small bowl, mix the sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle the tart with the mix with a spoon, so that everything is well covered.
- Fold the tart borders.
- Bake for 40 minutes, until the fruit is golden.
And that's all!
I hope you enjoy it!
with the recipe for those interested.