Today's recipe is super easy. It's perfect for whenever you feel like having a homemade treat but not doing all what it implies -I'm talking about all the preparation, waiting and cleaning that entail baking something.
It's a super easy apple crumble. You probably have all the ingredients at home already. And I put the individual measures, so you don't need to divide anything (if it's just for you) but you can easily multiply the measurements if the dessert needs to be done for more than one.
Probably you'll have to end up doing it more than once. The delicious smell of apples and cinnamon will fill your home and will give everyone a craving for it.
It's done in 30 minutes, you can pop it in the oven before having lunch or dinner and it will be done by the time you finish- so you can eat it warm!
- 1 medium apple
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 20g melted butter
- 20g flour
- 30g brown sugar
- 2 butter biscuits (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven at 175ºC (350ºF).
- Peel and chop the apple in small pieces. Sprinkle with cinnamon and mix well before pouring it onto the porcelain mold.
- Mix the melted butter with the flour, brown sugar and broken butter bisquits (if you are using them). The resultant batter must be thick enough so it can form lumps or balls of batter. If it is not, add a little bit more of flour.
- Put the batter (the lumps-crumble) over the apple.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes approximately.
It's perfect for a lazy Sunday afternoon. Or a quick dessert for an improvised dinner with friends. It is simple and delicious and it will make your entire home smell amazing!