Well, the Holidays are long gone! Now it's time to go back to our routines, right? I know, it doesn't sound too appealing...
Nothing better than a bit of chocolate goodness to forget about it! These Chocolate Mini Bundt Cakes are an absolute delish. AND, best of all, are just the right size for you to have an entire cake for yourself!
It's true! I mean, you can share them, if you want to, but you probably won't!
Chocolate Mini Bundt Cakes
yield 4 mini bundts
- 175g butter (softened)
- 120g brown sugar
- 175g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbs powdered cocoa
- 3 eggs
- Confectioner's sugar (to sprinkle)
- Grease the cake molds with some butter.
- Pre heat the oven at 180ºC (356ºF).
- In a medium bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and cocoa.
- In a separate bowl, whip the butter and brown sugar up. Add the eggs, one at a time, plus one tablespoon of the flour mix with each addition.
- Add the rest of the flour and stir well.
- Pour the batter into the cake molds.
- Bake for 40 minutes approximately (until it's spongy to touch) and let them sit for 10 minutes before taking them out of the molds.
- Let them cool down on a metallic rack and sprinkle with confectioners sugar before serving.
Here's the pdf with the recipe
Thank you for reading!