Today's recipe is perfect for a lazy day. A Sunday afternoon, when you crave something sweet but you do not want to be in the kitchen a lot. Something easy, quick and delicious.
This is it! Look no more!
Take a bite when they are still a little bit warm.
White Chocolate and Macadamia Blondie
20x30cm cake pan
- 115g butter (melted)
- 200g brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 140g flour
- 75g white chocolate (chopped)
- 90g Macadamia walnuts (chopped)
- Pre-heat the oven at 175ºC (350ºF).
- Line the cake pan with parchment paper.
- Mix the melted butter with brown sugar. Stir in the egg, vanilla extract and salt.
- Add the flour and stir until well incorporated.
- Add the chocolate and the nuts and mix with a spatula until they are well distributed in the dough.
- Pour the dough into the cake pan and spread it with the spatula.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until when inserting a toothpick in the center, it comes fairly clean.
- Let it cool down before unmolding and cutting.
Blondies can be kept for 3 to 4 days at room temperature, 1 week in the fridge and up to 3 months in the freezer.
If you don't have white chocolate or Macadamia nuts, you can use any other kind of chocolate and regular walnuts instead.
I hope you enjoy this recipe, is very, very easy!
Here's the pdf: