Today's recipe is, again, a big breakfast one. Waffles, yes, but today they have delicious chocolate chips inside that will melt in your mouth!
You can serve them with whipped cream, some dried coconut or more melted chocolate... Don't they look amazing?
The possibilities are endless...
Chocolate Chip Waffles
- 210g flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs (separate whites and yolks)
- 420ml milk
- 120ml mild olive oil
- 2 Tbs chocolate chips
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- Beat egg yolks, milk and oil. Mix dry ingredients with wet ones and stir until everything is well incorporated and there are no lumps in the batter.
- Whip the whites up until stiff.
- Gently, mix egg whites with the batter, with round movements to avoid deflating the whites. Add the chocolate chips and stir gently in order to spread them evenly.
- When the waffle maker is hot enough, pour two tablespoons of the batter on it and cook the waffles for about 4-5 minutes.
I hope you liked them!