The recipe I bring you today it's a fairly easy one. And healthy, too. You can do it in less than an hour and the results are pretty great -if I say so myself.
This savory treat is made with zucchini, tomatoes, chèvre, walnuts and a delicious mustard vinaigrette that gives an amazing taste to the whole thing.
Chèvre and Vegetables Savory Tart
- 400g flour
- 200ml water
- 50ml olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 25g de fresh yeast
- 1 large zucchini
- 5 tomatoes
- 100g chèvre cheese
- 50g walnuts, chopped
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard, with the whole grain
- 4 tsp olive oil
- Slice the tomatoes and peel the zucchini and slice it thinly. Once all the zucchini and tomatoes are sliced, put them in a coliander with a teaspoon of salt. Mix it well and let it rest for 30 minutes, in order to eliminate the water. Once the time has passed, drain them either with your fingers or by placing in on a paper towel.
- Dough: place the flour in a bowl and crumble the fresh yeast in it. Add the rest of the ingredients and knead the dough until it doesn't stick anymore. Roll the dough in two separate rectangles of half a centimeter thickness.
- Heat the oven at 200ºC(392ºF).
- Vinaigrette: mix honey, mustards and olive oil until well blended.
- With a silicone brush, paint the base of the dough with the vinaigrette. Place the rest of the ingredients on it, crumbling the chèvre on the vegetables and adding the walnuts.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Drizzle with olive oil before serving.
As you can see, it's very easy to make. And healthy, I would say it's way better for you than pizza!
I hope you liked it!