These peanut butter cookies with M&Ms are perfect for a snack. Be careful though, they are very addictive! You can also decide whether you want them chewy or crunchy, just bake them for a little less (or more) time.
I choose crunchy peanut butter (it has pieces of peanuts in it) and I think it gave the cookies an extra touch, delicious.
Peanut Butter Cookies with M&Ms
- 112g butter (room temperature)
- 100g sugar
- 100g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 130g peanut butter
- 170g flour
- 1 ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 200g peanut M&Ms
- Whisk butter with both kinds of sugar until a light batter is formed. Add the egg and keep whisking up until well incorporated.
- Add the vanilla extract and peanut butter and beat until well incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt. Add this mix to the batter in three additions, mixing well before adding each one.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and put it in the fridge for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Pre-heat the oven at 170ºC (340ºF).
- Make balls of dough and place on a parchment paper covered tray. Add 2 or 3 M&Ms to each ball of dough.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.
And that's it! I won't be posting any recipes for two weeks -I'll be traveling and I won't have access to my computer- but I'll be back by March 11th with lots of new recipes!