I know, I am posting a cookie recipe again... The thing is, I've been learning lots of new recipes and I am in the process of doing them and showing them to you here! I will be posting lots of new things soon but, in the meantime, another cookie recipe!
These are some classic cookies, with walnuts and dark chocolate. If you can, use 74% cocoa dark chocolate and organic walnuts. You will notice the difference!
Walnut and Dark Chocolate Cookies
- 170g butter (room temperature)
- 150g brown sugar
- 50g sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g chopped walnuts
- 100g dark chocolate drops
- 250g flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a big bowl, mix butter with both sugars until white and creamy. Add the egg and vanilla essence and mix up until well incorporated.
- Mix flour with baking soda and salt. Add to the butter mix little by little, until well incorporated.
- Add the walnuts and chocolate and stir well. Cover the dough with wrap paper and put in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180ºC(356ºF). Cover two oven trays with parchment paper.
- With an ice-cream scoop, make little balls of dough and put them on the tray, leaving 5cm between them.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, up until they start to get slightly golden on the sides. Let them cool down.
That's all! New stuff, very soon...