Today's recipe is perfect for a bad day. One of those days that never end, when your body asks for a little push, these cookies will do it for you.
These White Chocolate Mini Cookies will certainly help you. There's nothing like the feeling of being able to munch on a handful of cookies, right? Since these are mini cookies, you will be able to. Or even better, you could eat them for breakfast, replacing the boring cereal for once...
White Chocolate Mini Cookies
- 170g butter (room temperature)
- 150g brown sugar
- 50g sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 200g white chocolate chunks
- 250g flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a big bowl, mix butter with both sugars until white and creamy. Add the egg and vanilla essence and mix up until well incorporated.
- Mix flour with baking soda and salt. Add to the butter mix little by little, until well incorporated.
- Add the chocolate and stir well. Cover the dough with wrap paper and put in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180ºC(356ºF). Cover two oven trays with parchment paper.
- With a teaspoon, make little balls of dough and put them on the tray, leaving 3cm between them.
- Bake for 10 minutes, up until they start to get slightly golden on the sides. Let them cool down.
That's it, enjoy!