Since I found the white oreos in the supermarket, I knew I had to do something with them. They taste slightly sweeter than the classic ones, but amazing anyways. I have used oreos for my recipes before; in my Oreo cupcakes, the Cookies and Cream Cake and even in ice cream format, with the Homemade Cookies and Cream Ice Cream.
Oreos are easy, almost everyone likes them, and this cheesecake won't be different, I promise.
The recipe is the one I always use, with the slight change that there is Oreo cookies in every process: the base of the cheesecake, the batter and the toppings. Oreos everywhere!
Black and White Oreo Cheesecake (with truffles)
- 70g butter, melted
- 100g classic oreo cookies
- 100g white oreo cookies
- 400g cheese cream
- 2 eggs
- 100g sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 6 cookies (3 classic, 3 white) as decoration
- 6 classic oreo cookies
- 6 white oreo cookies
- 1 Tbs iogurt
- 120g white chocolate, suitable for melting
- Pre heat the oven at 180ºC.
- Separate cookie from cream and set aside. Crush the cookies (separately) and mix with the melted butter. Spread over the mould base and press.
- Mix the cheese cream, cookies cream, eggs, sugar and vanilla and beat up until no lumps are visible and the batter is smooth.
- Pour the batter into the mould and decorate the surface with broken cookies.
- Bake for 20-30 minutos. When the cake is cold, refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- Truffles: crush the cookies separately and put in two bowls. Add half a tablespoon of iogurt in each bowl and mix up until well incorporated. Make little balls.
- Melt the white chocolate. Put the truffles inside so they are well covered and take them out to dry. Decorate with cookie dust on top of each truffle.
I hope you liked it! Remember that you can dowload for free the recipe for this Black and White Oreo Cheesecake.